Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tibiao Fish Spa Experience


While I'm strolling around SM City Cebu, I stumbled upon a spa. Tibiao Fish Spa. 
They have a Fish tank outside their shop for sample. It's free, just dip your fingers in the water and the fishes start to get close and start to bite your fingers; like they tickles your fingers.




This was the first tank that I tried. Inside this tank, the fishes are more bigger than the other tanks. They have big mouths and already have sharp teeth. I dip my right foot first then my left foot. At first, it really tickles. I didn't stop myself from laughing, because it really tickles. But after a few minutes I already get used to it.
This is the second tank that I tried. The fishes here are small compared to the first tank that I tried. It's more ticklish than the first. 


After all, it was a great experience. For only Php 150/ 30minutes, its really worth it. But the experience, it's more than 30 minutes.

It is also better to get there at night or 1-2hrs before mall closes because they give extra minutes. Like for me, I started at around 7:40pm; I ended at around 8:30pm; it's more than 30minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment