Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Wishlist item achieved (Laptop)

At long last, for ten years, one of the item in my wishlist was already achieved. That item was a laptop. It is a Lenovo Ideapad Z400. It has the following specifications:

* Intel Core I7 3rd Generation
* 4GB DDR3 Ram
* 2GB Nvidia GeForce video card
* 1TB Hard drive
* Camera, Bluetooth, Optical Drive, and a WI-FI

I was so happy that I already have this item. I really wish it since I was a freshmen student and planning to be a Software Developer. Though it's not the first item that I got from my wishlist but it is one of the top item that I should have when time comes.

I bought it last October 14, 2013 at NGenius Ayala Center Cebu. The price is more cheaper than the value I got. With the specification, I expected to have it more expensive than the actual price, and I also got a free 16GB USB Flash Drive and a Lakwatsa voucher worth Php 1,200.

The next top item that I targeted to achieved is a DSLR Camera a Nikon brand, probably a D71 or D90. Both their prices are higher so I need to save more to achieved it.

1 comment:

  1. Laptop was also my dream after schooling but achieved it only after ten years of working.. but still thankful for at least I have it even if it was kinda late. ^_^

    ReplyDelete