Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Coron, Palawan - My second Out-of-the-Province Getaway

Banol Beach in Coron Island, Coron, Palawan
Coron, Coron, Coron, why are you so lovely and beautiful in pictures. I was fascinated when I do research about you as I was planning my trip to visit you. I was like day dreaming looking at your photos.

At last, I was able to visit you. Despite of what Yolanda did to you. You still look gorgeous, your stunning white beaches and rock formations.

I was very overwhelmed when I arrived and we were welcomed with a tribal music upon entering the arrival area.

I'm so excited to stroll around in your town with no worries about bad beings. Your people are very accommodating and friendly enough that you can put your heart at ease. 
Overlooking view of Coron Town from Mt. Tapyas


Late afternoon on the day that I arrived. We did climb the Mt. Tapyas and made Island Hopping on selected beautiful spots in Coron Island.

We went to Kayangan Lake and take a dip on your natural cold water. We take our lunch in one of your white sand beach the Banol Beach and we made snorkeling in the surface of one of the shipwreck.


Nemo

I was also able to meet Nemo (a clown fish from the movie Finding Nemo).

I said to myself that I must visit you sometime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment