Saturday, July 27, 2013

Team Outing at The Ranch Resort

As the title says "Team Outing", it means that the people involves are all be a member of one team; not with a member of the team.

One of their member, invited me to join there "TEAM" Outing, I was hesitant to join in since I'm not a member of their team but they said that the more the merrier, so I agreed to join in. They planned to have a Team Outing in The Ranch Resort at Bato Toledo City


We we're planning when and where we will meet-up so that we will be travel together going to the place that they planned to go to. Some of the members are already in Toledo and stayed overnight because one of them was living near the resort and we will follow them the next morning. So, they plan to meet-up near the office because most of them don't know how to go the v-hire terminal going to Toledo city. I suggest that I will go straight to the v-hire terminal because I live near the terminal; walking distance from our house. We gathered in the v-hire terminal and take the next trip bound for Toledo City.

When we arrive at the Toledo City v-hire terminal then we take a tricycle going to the resort, in which I think more than a kilometer from the terminal, then we take pictures in the entrance of the resort.

We paid the Php 100/each as Entrance fee for day use only of the resort and the pool, then their TL paid the Php500 Cottage fee.

When we we're settled, we already picked the cottage to where our things will be kept. So, I roam around the resort and I located their Adventure course including the Zip-line and the Rope Courses and a Trampoline which is free to use.

Then I went back to our cottage to tell them that there is a trampoline at the far end of the resort for free-of-charge.

We ordered our food at the restaurant because we are not allowed to bring food inside the resort and we ate at the restaurant.

We rest for a while after we eat. After we rest, we headed to the trampoline for some fun. We jump-in all inside the trampoline and one-by-one started to fall as this big fellow started to jump and we hardly able to get-up. We haven't noticed that a worker in the resort headed towards us and warned us that only three people at a time to use the trampoline and so we get off the trampoline and these four remained inside because they said that their total weight is equivalent to 3 persons weight and we just agreed.

The weather is not good in that day. The sun will go up causes to produce hot environment and in the next few hours it will rain and then the rain stop with a cloudy sky.

We played Frisbee in the rain, we we're having a lot of fun. We take a water break from time to time to catch-up our breathe. It's so funny that we take a water break during a heavy rain though we're all wet. 

After the game and the rain stops, some of us taking a rest and some are doing photo shoot around resort and I decided to dive into the pool for refreshments.There I was found by the wife of my uncle, my father's younger brother.

We went to the resort lobby to inquire about the Horseback riding and Farm Tour and I didn't buy a ticket instead I just watch my friends who bought and take the horseback riding.

We took pictures of the Horses inside the stables while my friends are waiting for the horse to use for their horseback riding.

Then, after the horseback riding, we went back to our cottage and preparing again ourselves for swimming. We consume the remaining time swimming in the pool. We enjoyed ourselves swimming, we forget our city life for the rest of the day.



And finally, we took a group picture in this mark, The Ranch Resort mark as a remembrance that we have been there and a wacky shot.