Monday, February 24, 2014

First Time in Metro Manila

I already made a step in the land of the Capital of the Republic of the Philippines, Metro Manila. When I arrived, I just thought that it just meet my expectations. What will I see and I must experience.

There are lots of vehicles from bicycles to trucks. The main streets are dangerous to people walking along the road. Fast moving trucks and buses.

I thought that Metro Manila is a high level land because during the day, everywhere has a fog. I thought it was fog, but I was wrong because it is the pollution cause the by the vehicles around the city. Vehicle smokes are every and it's not good for human health. I was shock by how populated the city was. It was beyond more my expectations and what I've seen in the television.

But on the other side, I'm also grateful that they build and preserve  a place where pollution does not exist like the parks specifically the Rizal Park which contains lots of trees and they declare this place a Smoke-Free park.

The city has lots of high rise building and multiple stories sky ways. I was captivated how this sky ways was built and also the tunnels under EDSA.

I finally and personally saw the EDSA Shrine. I thought it was huge Shrine as what I've seen on the television. But it was just like an ordinary stage, a small stage alongside the EDSA.

I was able to ride the LRT and MRT. This is my first time to ride a train. The experience was great and I enjoyed. I also experience a very compressed situation in the LRT and MRT. For me, it was the most compressed because I hardly able to move but my colleagues said that it was not the MOST compressed. He jokingly called it the zip (it is a compressed file using a WinZip), he added that it is only a zip. There's more than this, they called it .rar.7zip.zip a super compressed of people, where they're very hardly able to mode there body.

... continued

No comments:

Post a Comment