Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Korean Food Trip Experience

July 01, 2011 @ 10:00PM. I went to a Korean Restaurant(besides C24/Calda Pizza in Mabolo). There prices are affordable and they serve free side dishes. They also have a friendly and Pretty waitresses.

One of the waitress gave me their menu. As I scan there menu, all the foods on their menu are all looks tasty, I'm worried If it comes the other way around. So, I ordered Bibimbap and Jjajangmyeom for a start. Along their side dishes, I only knew one... which is the KIMCHI (It taste good) and there is 3 more side dishes which i don't know its name (They all taste good). I have to wait for my food to be serve, because they have to prepare it first.
I waited for almost 20 minutes. I'm not worried because I already prepare myself for this situation because I knew Korean foods have to be prepare first, not just like in a fastfoods. While I'm waiting, I keep looking around the place, to see what a Korean restaurant looks inside.

First thing they serve is water(ahehehhehe), on my table there is a set of a stainless steel chopstick,a spoon and a cup (for my water). When my foods are served, I was surprise because they put a small basin (a large bowl) on my table, I ask the girl what is this, she said It's the Bibimbap, to my surprise my small eyes become bigger because I was thinking if I can eat it all. My jjajangmyeon is still untouched while I eat the bibimbap. The funny part is, the girl approach me if I want to put the sauce for bibimbap. I asked her, What is it for? She said it will make the bibimbap tasty. So I said to here. "This is my first time eating a korean food. So, I don't what to do and how to do". The girl laugh and helped me to put the sauce and mixed the bibimbap, after that I start eating. After I finish half of the bibimbap, I already feel full. I think again if I can finish all of this including the Jjajangmyeon which is still untouched. So, I force myself to finish bibimbap and eat a little of Jjajangmyeon and that's what I did, and I pack the rest of the Jjajangmyeon and bring it home.

Overall, It's very good, the food are tastes good. I want to go back there.

잘 먹었습니다

No comments:

Post a Comment